Many people are looking for advice about how to create supplier scorecards specifically and how to measure supplier performance generally.
Listen as Sherry Gordon is interviewed about measuring supplier performance by Sandra Gauvin, Editor of Current Quality newsletter.
In this in-depth interview, you will learn:
- Why you should measure supplier performance
- How to figure out what to measure and how to develop KPIs
- Examples of commonly measured areas
- Why you need to use leading indicators, not just lagging indicators (with examples)
- Why supplier risk has become so critical and ways address it
- How to segment your supply base in order to decide which suppliers to measure
- Common sources and types of supplier information (e.g. scorecards, audits), along with the pros and cons
We’re sure that you’ll enjoy this informative and lively discussion. (This is streaming audio and requires no download. Running time is 67 minutes).
We would really like to hear your feedback about the interview as well as your suggestions about other topics for future podcasts.