Sherry Gordon, President of Value Chain Group, will be presenting, ”Meeting Customer Expectations: Tools for Supplier Process Improvement“, on November 4, 2013 at the Retail Value Chain Federation (RVCF) Annual Fall Conference in Scottsdale, AZ. RVCF is an industry organization comprised of major retailers and their suppliers. Its mission is to facilitate profitable business between Retailers and Merchandise Suppliers by synchronizing and improving operations.
Ms. Gordon will be covering topics such as:
- What do customers really want in a “supplier of choice”?
- What do suppliers look for in a “customer of choice”?
- The biggest challenges that SMBs are facing: perception vs reality
- What business improvement is and why it’s not just for the big guys
- Key steps to successful continuous improvement
- A couple of basic tools to get started